Poet & Pen is a clean and minimal WordPress blog template kit based on the Elementor Pro page builder. This template kit is suitable for bloggers, writers, and creatives to perfectly suit lifestyle bloggers & magazines. It has many unique features that will make your blog or magazine stand out, among others. Let your visitors enjoy the clean contemporary design of your new website powered by Poet & Pen.
Poet & Pen utilizes a wealth of interchangeable layouts, comprehensive color & font options, diverse stunning featured area designs, and so much more. Travel, lifestyle, food, or fashion, Poet & Pen’s flexibility makes it the ideal companion regardless of your passion. From bright to atmospheric, minimal to dramatic, Poet & Pen does it all.
Elementor Pro upgrade (purchase separately) is required for most templates and features (not included)
Template Kit Features
- 20 Page templates
- 28 Block templates
- 5 Home page layouts
- 3 Single post layouts
- Super clean design
- Highly customizable
- Many ways to show your content
- Great social engagement
- Global Styles included
- Total color & typography customization
- SEO friendly design
- Unlimited colors
- 900+ Google fonts
- No coding knowledge is required.
- The quick and easy templates import feature
- Workable Form builder
- Header and Footer builder
- Lifetime free updates
Included Page Templates
- Home 2
- Home 3
- Home 4
- Home 5
- Category Archive
- Single Post Layout 1
- Single Post Layout 2
- Single Post Layout 3
- Blog Default Archive
- Author Post Archive
- Other Archive
- Search Results
- 404 Error Page
- + 28 Block Templates
Required Plugins installed with kit
Elementor Pro upgrade (purchase separately) is required for most templates and features (not included).
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or Greater
- Modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in the WordPress menu.
How to Setup Sidebar:
- Import the Sidebar block and customize it.
- Edit the template where the sidebar appears (such as Single Post or Blog under Theme Builder)
- Click on the Template element in the sidebar area and make sure your Sidebar block is selected.